Sunday, April 11, 2010

Introduction to poker

I'm a 18 year old aspiring poker player from the cold north of Europe. I have recently immersed myself into internet poker and have come up to the point where I'm going to deposit my first bankroll. I've decided to join Full Tilt Poker through an affiliate to get a rake back deal and the usual 100% deposit bonus. My starting bankroll will be 50$.

I've played some internet poker in the past with not-so-good results, but only recently I've started reading up on the fine game through both the internet and regular books. Still in the end I find online videos of decent players playing poker the most helpful of all learning devices.

The intent of my blog will be to catalog and follow my progression in the world of poker. I don't know which way my bankroll will go, but I'm hoping it will be a learning experience either way. I'll keep this blog mostly private until I have confidence I can keep updating it with consistency. I have something planned for the future in the vein of creating a community for up-and-coming online poker players, but that is long ways away.

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

 
Poker Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory